Terms of Service
By using this site, its contact forms, online and offline (telephonic/email) booking process, you agree to the below terms and conditions and thereby engage in a legal agreement with Wellness At Home (Pty) Ltd (trading as Pilates At Home).
CONDITIONS OF TRAINING:
- You confirm that you are in good physical condition and have no disability, impairment or ailment preventing you from engaging in Pilates exercises.
- If you are recovering from an injury, surgical procedure or have a medical condition, you confirm that you have obtained your Healthcare Practitioner’s permission to engage in Pilates training.
- All possible precautions will be taken for your safety, however the trainer and the company will not be held responsible for any injuries or held liable for any damages sustained by the client during the program.
SCHEDULING PROCEDURE AND CANCELLATIONS:
Appointments can be scheduled online. Alternatively you may contact us via email to assist in scheduling your appointment for you.
- After completing your online booking, you will receive an appointment confirmation email confirming the details and cost of your appointment. Fees are to be settled via EFT either weekly or by the 28th of the month in which the bookings were made. Late payments and cash payments may incur charges.
- Due to the nature of our service and opportunity cost involved, a 24 hour notice period is required when cancelling or rescheduling sessions. This allows us to assist clients on our waiting list and also ensures that our instructors do not miss an opportunity to earn an income during the cancelled time-slot. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice and missed appointments will be charged the full session fee.
- Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled via your appointment confirmation email. Note that the system will not allow you to make changes to your appointment online if you attempt do so less than 24 hours before you appointment. In this case, you will need to contact us via email or phone to advise us of the late cancellation.
- We offer Free Trial sessions from time to time. However this gesture has been taken advantage of in the past and appointments were not kept. As such, each client is only entitled to one free trial session. In addition a free trial session is non-reschedulable.
- All administrative queries, including any appointments changes or billing queries, need to be communicated to Pilates At Home via our email or mobile.
- In the event of prolonged absence (e.g. vacations, recovery from an operation, etc), you may choose to reserve your slot for the duration of your absence at the session cost. This is not compulsory, however it is important to specify your return date to avoid the risk of losing the slot permanently to another client.
- Where Groups, Trios and Duets drop in number, the applicable rate will apply, i.e. A Trio drops to two, the Duet rate applies; Duet drops to one person, the Private rate applies.
- Fees are increased annually from 1 March
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The intellectual property, registered and unregistered trademarks, names, logos, pictures and text displayed on this website are the property of Wellness At Home (Pty) Ltd (t/a Pilates At Home).
- All images displayed on the site belong to and/or are licenced to Pilates At Home.