By using this site, you agree to the below terms of service and thereby engage in a legal agreement with Wellness At Home (Pty) Ltd (t/a Pilates At Home).
CONDITIONS OF TRAINING:
- You confirm that you are in good physical condition and have no disability, impairment or ailment preventing you from engaging in Pilates exercises.
- If you are recovering from an injury, surgical procedure or have a medical condition, you confirm that you have obtained your Healthcare Practitioner’s permission to engage in Pilates training.
- You confirm that you engage in Pilates training voluntarily and at your own risk.
- All possible precautions will be taken for your safety, however, the trainer and the company will not be held liable for any injuries or damages sustained during the program.
- All appointments are to be scheduled, rescheduled and cancelled online. This can be managed through your account area on the website. An account is automatically created and login details sent to you by email when making your first online booking.
- Appointments are to be paid for online and are facilitated through the secure payment gateway PayFast.
- After completing your online booking, you will receive an email confirming your appointment and order details.
- Due to the nature of our services and opportunity cost involved, a 24 hour notice period is required when cancelling or rescheduling sessions. This ensures that our instructors do not miss an opportunity to earn an income during the cancelled time-slot.
- Appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled online via your Account page once logged into the website. Any active appointments on our system will be charged for should they not have been cancelled online.
- Note that the system will not allow you to make changes to your appointment online if you attempt to do so less than 24 hours before your appointment. In this case, you will need to contact us via email or phone (+27833781268) to advise us of the late cancellation.
- Late cancellations and missed appointments will be charged for in full.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The intellectual property, registered and unregistered trademarks, names, logos, pictures and text displayed on this website are the property of Wellness At Home (Pty) Ltd (t/a Pilates At Home).
- All images displayed on the site belong to and/or are licenced to Pilates At Home.